Shaping the Future Together
Our employees play a key role in our success. It is therefore important to us that their daily activities correspond to their skills and experience. You can choose between the management or the specialist career path. Irrespective of which path you choose, we work with enthusiasm and experience to develop the topics we are working on and thus create a working environment providing the perfect surroundings for your further development.
Expertise and Development
Our working environment is defined by its multitude of opportunities and varied tasks. Every day is different here. Our continuous development regularly gives rise to new areas of work. This therefore gives you the opportunity to work on new challenges again and again. We provide you with the freedom and with ample opportunities to get involved, to contribute your skill set and to develop it further.
Our specialist functions correspond to a specific specialist level. These levels differ in the responsibilities they entail, the complexity of the topics you will be responsible for and the required specialist knowledge.
Our current specialist levels are:
- Pay-scale employees (subject to collective agreements)
- Junior Professional (above collective agreement rate)
- Professional (above collective agreement rate)
- Senior Professional (above collective agreement rate)
- Executive Professional (above collective agreement rate)
Depending on your experience it is possible to join us at every level.
As a specialist, your responsibilities increase with each specialist level. You are expected to continually improve your working processes, drawing on your own skills and experience, in order to optimize results.
With increased responsibility, routine tasks decrease whilst those tasks dedicated to specialist management of working processes increase. This includes the following activities:
- Developing specialist standards and requirements and ensuring their implementation
- Managing specialist performance
- Supporting the development of skills in the context of daily activities
- Advising employees on issues requiring specialist knowledge
- Assuming responsibility for phases of a project or entire projects
- Assuming responsibility for costs and budgets, e.g. regarding projects
Being a Role Model
As manager you have a direct influence on the success of our business. After all, management means assuming responsibility for people and topics. We can only meet the challenges of our dynamic work environment by establishing high-performing teams. Management, to us, is not a hobby, but a skill you can acquire. We support our managers in developing skills by offering workshops and training courses. Our leadership principles guide them in carrying out their role and are also a promise to our employees.
Our management functions correspond to a specific management level. The management levels differ depending on the responsibility for topics, personnel and the material funds they entail. Moreover, additional criteria such as decision-making competence, the variety and the scope of tasks as well as the necessary qualifications also define suitability to one of the levels.
Our current management levels are:
- Group Leader
- Department Manager
- Team Leader
Further levels exist at top management level.
As manager your main responsibility is leading employees, directly or indirectly, to varying degrees of complexity and management scope.
The higher the management level, the higher the level of management competences, ability to deal with complex issues, degree of strategic thinking and extent of foresight that is expected of you. Developing and implementing innovations gains importance with every level. Activities involving specialist knowledge and tasks decrease, leaving more time for dedication to interdisciplinary topics.
With increased responsibility, specialist tasks decrease whilst those tasks dedicated to managing working processes and employees increase. This includes the following tasks:
- Hiring new staff
- Developing employees (Talent Management, competence development)
- Disciplinary performance management
- Organizational design
- Conveying the corporate philosophy / strategy / objectives
- Being a contact person for employees regarding personal matter
We are aware of our social responsibility as a company. At the center of our way of management are five topics.